MittelMitte

Currently Loves: Nikons, Bellies, Kobes, Band-Aids, MCE, Toro. Oh. And Spencer. Not Heide.


My First Photographed is Published!!! (digitally, that is)

North by Northwest's Regina Pic!!
The array of emotions I am experiencing right now cannot be described. I'll try. Pride. Happiness. Pride?

This day will go down in history, along with:

  1. The day I got married.
  2. The day my [first] set of twins was born.
  3. And, now, the day when NbNW published a picture, with a copyright tag, that I took.
I wish AJL would get their shtuff together and hire me.

Sub-rights associates have nothing on me. I sell (/give away) my own rights.

[Glow]

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

4 Responses to “My First Photographed is Published!!! (digitally, that is)”

  1. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Wow babe. Never thought that someone else in the family would be licensing out rights. I am SO happy for you. It's a great pic and you deserve it!
    Love, BigE
    Mittelmite will live on forever.  

  2. # Blogger Tom Giratikanon

    Hey,

    I was the one who produced that article and I just wanted to say the picture was pretty amazing. It was a delight to work with :)

    Tom Giratikanon
    North by Northwestern  

  3. # Blogger cj

    thanks for the fair use and the article!  

  4. # Anonymous Anonymous

    Nice picture and all, but why aren't you posting about your anah-li tag?  

Post a Comment



© 2006 MittelMitte | Blogger Templates by GeckoandFly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without prior written permission.
Learn how to make money online | First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health