"The Israeli people have been the sacrificial lamb of history," Fabio declares. It's mid-August, and the bombs are dropping in Lebanon as we stand in the kitchen of his sprawling Spanish-style mansion in Los Angeles (his publicist asked that we keep the neighborhood a secret to deter stalkers). The so-called Harlequin heartthrob, a diehard news junkie, has had a lot on his mind lately, particularly when it comes to Middle East policy and the Iraq war.
"It's about fucking time," he says, as Fox News reports on Israel's attempt to push Hezbollah out of Southern Lebanon. "[The Jews] have been getting killed for 5,000 years. Enough is enough. The rest of the world does not give a shit, except America, because the Israelis have no oil. Everyone sticks with those Arabs—because they have the oil."
and, just weird
"I have a business mind," he explains. "I come from a business family. My father was the second man in the world to build conveyor belts. I love business, and I love people."
Gurls, in order of likeness
1) Whitney. Tall and dumb. Makes funny eye-faces.
2) Audrina. Brunette. But huge teeth/ears that could take over her entire face if allowed. Being used by JB(b3)
3) LC. Hooking with brody is low, considering he has glove.
4) LO. Eyes too close together. Seems dumb.
5) Hidey. Conniving, and plastic surgery, nuff said.
6) Jennbunny. Plastic surgery, and rat-ty.
1) Brody. Tall and rich. Doesn’t talk smack about another people. Allegedly.
2) Frankie. Kissed lo, surprisingly.
3) Justinbobby. Johny Depp meets Eddie Vedar meets a burette-salesman. Wears capri pants.
4) Spencer. Looks like Roy Batty (bleach-blond supervillian), with more teeth. S*x tape (alleged). Nuff said.
A Columbia University Teachers College professor rests after a rabbi affixed a Mezuzah, a Jewish symbol of G-d's presence, to her door. Earlier in the week, someone had spray-painted a swastika on her door, the latest in a series of hate crimes in the area.
This is a terrible non-sequitur, but my latest Amazon article, "There's More than Pictures in Your Pictures", is up.
View this Panorama in 3-D
just testing out SPi-V Panorama software. basically, stitch together some shots in pshop, and point the SPi-V engine to it.
This one from the courtyard of the Vatican Museum, before you enter. the tour groups are reading about the Chapel.